This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
In The Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
Collection of Personal Information
Like many websites, we may use a feature of your browser to send your computer a “cookie”, which is a small data file that assigns a unique anonymous number to your browser from a web server and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. This allows the server to identify the computer when it visits again to track statistical information about navigation through our Website. Cookies are not used to obtain your personal data, and are used to store your preferences and other information on your computer in order to save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information and to display your personalized content and appropriate advertising on your later visits to this Website. If you do not wish to receive cookies, adjust your browser settings to refuse all cookies or to inform you when a cookie is placed on your hard drive. However, by doing this, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our Website features.
We store email correspondences between you and the Website in order to improve your future experiences. We may use your contact information in order to send you email or other communications regarding updates at the Website. We reserve the right to send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
Purpose of Collection
We may collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries or requests for services.
- To inform you of the services we think may be of interest to you.
- To help serve you better and improve the usefulness of the Website by asking you to complete online surveys or opinion polls about your thoughts and ideas.
- To market services or for advertising with your prior consent.
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Generally speaking, we will not disclose, distribute or trade any personal information collected through the Website to an outside party.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
In the event we consider it necessary to release your personal information to an outside agency for commissioned services, we will take reasonable efforts to notify you about the identity of the agency as well as the nature of the commissioned service.
Retention and Destruction of Personal Information
Any information provided by you will be transferred to separate Database upon achievement of the purpose of its use. Such information will then be banned from use, other than for the purpose of record keeping in our archives or for the purpose of complying with relevant laws and regulations. However, if you wish to remove your personal information from our records, the information in its entirety will be destroyed immediately upon your request, and no information shall be retained in our archives unless relevant laws and regulations require such information to be stored for a longer period of time.
A. Retention and Duration of Use
- Retained information: Name, Living area, email address, company name
- Retention period: One year
- Reason of retention: User inquiries/requests control, user identification, etc.
- Retained information: Service usage data, access information, cookie, IP address
- Retention period: Three years
- Reason of retention: Collect service use statistics
Links to Other Sites
The Website may include links that are connected to the other websites, and we are not responsible for the content of linked websites or any use of such websites. You understand that your use of such third party websites will be governed by their own privacy policies in place.
Protection of Personal Information
We maintain strict safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access, by limiting employee access to and use of the information.
In addition, we have implemented data security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Customer Support Service for Private Information
Should you have any inquiries as to the aforementioned provisions or customer information, please contact us at the following. The Company will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible: DTS@doosan.com